Thursday 4 May 2017

Introducing... Happy Succulents

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the May product release are well underway. We have had all the sneak peeks at the 4 clear stamp sets being released and NOW it is time for the Design Team and I to introduce them to you.

Yesterday HERE we introduced 2 new Background Block clear stamps, be sure to pop by and hop along with the team!

Today we are introducing a clear stamp set called Happy Succulents. This set follows a similar design style to the previously released Originally Organic and Originally Organic Additions clear stamp sets. My aim being that elements from all the sets can be mixed and matched if desired AND because I am fond of designing in this style!

Anyway, how about a look see of what this set can do...




The clear stamp set contains this pre built succulent bouquet and as you can see the foliage elements are in the same style as the Originally Organic series. For my first card I decided to go all green, stamping the bouquet in Altenew Moss ink direct to my card base. I then stamped it again in Altenew Bamboo ink and fussy cut just the large outline flower, to then adhere it with foam adhesive.




I added the 'happy' sentiment also from the set, added a few matching enamel dots and some clear Wink of Stella for a subtle sparkle. 

That's all I have to share here, but be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs below and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)




CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley




CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah




CLICK HERE to see more from Jane




CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey




CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has? This set along with the three others we are introducing this week will be available HERE for you to purchase on Saturday 6th May at 9am GMT.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 1 & 2nd May, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 3rd -5th May, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 6th May 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on these new clear stamp sets :)

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card Bev. I've been over to the rest of the DT and seen their beautiful examples. I'm thinking this is a must-have set!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beauty Bev, the shimmer looks fantastic with the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully elegant & serene in greens. Love the enamel for touches too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow mooi! I mean beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Succulents! I love those and your version is absolutely marvelous! Your first card here, in pretty green, is so pretty! Off to see the second...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I this this is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE all of these gorgeous succulents! Really pretty and fun designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the shades of green and the co-ordination of embellishments to a wonderful stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated