Welcome to the May/June 2017 Uniko challenge. I have changed the frequency and length of the challenges this year to hopefully give you a little more time to join in on the fun.
So this month we have the following challenge...
Cards for men are always a bit tricky and there's Father's Day coming very soon so we thought this theme would be a good opportunity to get some male themed cards into your stash.
* You can use any products/stamps to enter the challenge, but we do LOVE to see you use your Uniko products. Plus, there is an extra chance to win a prize if you do ;)
* Share the challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge if possible ;)
This month we have the winner of Challenge #39 the awesomely talented Hannelie joining us as our Guest Designer.
Here's her amazing card:
Fabulous isn't it? Love how she's used Uniko stamps in such a unique way. Be sure to pop on over to her blog HERE and leave her some love.
The Uniko Design team also have some masculine inspiration to share, be sure to follow the links to their blogs to find out more and I am sure they'd love a nice comment too ;)
CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley
CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah
CLICK HERE to see more from Jane
CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey
CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat
CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G
CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P
Feeling all revved up and ready to get crafting?
Well, just in case you need some more incentive to play along with the challenge here are the details of the prizes. As I said at the beginning of the post, I have changed the length and frequency of the challenge. The challenges are FIVE weeks long, giving us a total of SIX challenges this year.
- Main Winner Chosen By the DT - £25 eGift Certificate
- Random Twist Winner - £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Random Uniko Stamps Winner - £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Top 3 Chosen By DT - 150 Loyalty Reward Points
You've got plenty of time to play along with this month's challenge. The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 23rd June 2017 (7.00pm EDT).